Multispectral Optical filter
Price per week under a 3 years contract
Free Shipping in Canada and U.S.
Buy now, get in 10 days
- The stripes vary from 10 microns to 500 microns wide.
- This technology allows smaller systems and avoids filter wheels or tunable filters.
- Filtering for remote sensing applications
tabs]tab title="Description"]From Allied Scientific Pro's offices in Canada and Taiwan R.O.C., we offer innovative products such as our Multispectral optical filter. This filter is used in combination with an imaging sensor such as a CCD, CMOS, SWIR, MIDIR, LWIR to select a specific spectral range to be imaged on a number of pixels. The stripes vary from 10 microns to 500 microns wide. This technology allows smaller systems and avoids filter wheels or tunable filters. Multi-layer coating is applied to obtain the following design:
- All coating combinations also available
The spectral range is between the visible and near infra-red. We offer laser coating removal or masking and photoresist approaches. Contact us for a quote We also offer pattern coating removal by lasers, feature down to 10 microns wide. Removing short pass, longpass, ITO, Band pass, dichroic and many other coating.
- Filtering for remote sensing applications:
- Environmental observation
- Defence and security
- Earth observation
- And much more.